Wednesday, May 25, 2005

No more papers

Hey,

I'm done with all my papers for the semester. I'm not sure how well I did, just that I'm done. I think I did well enough to pass everything, so I'm good. Nothing to worry about. Although that paper for Prof. Paulson was a bit out there, I think I performed solidly on all the papers and work that was due. When I'm in the middle of all those assignments, I feel terrible. Like I'll never be able to finish everything and if I do, then if I pass, it's only due to the kindness of the professor. I know I shouldn't think like that, or maybe I should, but it seems natural. I guess I'm not going to worry about it until they kick me out of school, then maybe it will be a problem.

I think Anne and I should take Leah camping this summer. Just Leah. We can leave Kelly with some grandparents and take Leah to the lake. That would be great. I think she would like sleeping in the tent with Mommy and Daddy. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment